Please Email Us To Inquire About Bulk Discounts
Lessons Learned offers advice and information to you as you begin your journey as a competitive junior and college golfer and to your parents, providing what they need in their support of you. What Quinn and his father Tom learned along the way is now made available to you.
In Lessons Learned, you'll discover a few wrong turns, some lucky breaks, and a lot of research all wrapped up to make it easier for you and your family to navigate the junior golf path. Included are the topics below, sample forms, and hyperlinks to professional organizations and businesses that will help you get where you want to go.
· Is Golf the Sport You Care About Most?
· Off to a Good Start with Good Equipment
· Find Out Whether (or Not) You Love to Practice
· Learning How to Swing and Learning How to Score
· Tournament Play, Different from Regular Golf
· Moving Up the Competitive Ladder
· Collegiate Golf: Time to Ponder the Possibilities
· Narrowing Down Your College Decision
· A College Golfer’s Life is a Time-Management Challenge
· A sample resume, tournament schedules, and a questionnaire to help when interviewing your prospective schools
· Links to junior golf organizations, club manufacturers, and club fitters
Lessons Learned provides the information you need to get you started on your journey to becoming a competitive junior golfer.
The softcover printed book and eBook are available on Amazon.com.
Please email us to inquire about bulk discounts.